Tuesday 18 August 2015

The call of the mountains

Canada, I miss you already.
I was fortunate enough to have spent 2 weeks in Calgary catching up with family and exploring some of the surrounding areas. We were staying about an hour and a half away from heaven, locally known as Banff. The photos I took below do not even begin to do justice to just how stunning the area is.....





It is the kind of place that just grabs your heart and gives it a good squeeze.
I ran around here one morning soaking up the scenery and snapped away with my camera phone. It was at this point that I began to realise that I was enjoying the photography as much as I was enjoying the run. To be fair in a location like this it was hard to take a bad picture but I definitely felt like it had awoken something, so much so that I did it again the next morning.
I spent the rest of my holiday snapping away at the things I found interesting.....

 


I have tons more but I shall leave it there for now.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Cardiosaurus

No comments:

Post a Comment