Wednesday 14 August 2013

"EGOR! FETCH ME MY CREATIVE TROUSERS!"

Hey folks sorry I have been a little quiet of late, I`ve been working on a monster down in the Cardiosaurus lab. MOOO HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!

"The Beast" is coming....

I have been scavenging parts for my monster for a little while now and it seems to be coming along well.

I have skin and lashings, buckles and elastic. Cutting things, gluing others, all it needs now is a soul! MOOO HA HA HAAAAA!

(OK so that should be sole but I`m trying to be a bit scary here!)

Soon! Soon "The Beast" shall arise!! You shall see it in the woods, you shall see it in the pale glow of the street lights! Its coming!!!! 

Run you fools!! (see what I did there eh? eh?! You know because I`m a runner so there is a good chance its running related, you are probably also a runner so I mixed the two things implying impending doom and also....*ha hum* sorry you get the idea)

Till next time.......MOOOOO HAHAAAAAA HAAAA HAAA *cough cough* sorry.

Cardiosaurus

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cardiosaurus, sounds like you might you have your hands full! Good luck with the new creation!!!

    Check out my Blog
    themediocremarathonrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephen! Its getting there! If you have a look at my twitter feed you will see a picture of a different monster I am working on as well...the espadrille! :)

    I shall check out your blog now.
    Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete